I admit it: sometimes I dress up my pooch for picture's sake. After all, those wild outfits bring fits of giggles to friends and family and Halloween is the best example — I oink, oink, oinked at him all day last year and I still can't get enough!
Four paws up for PetSugar's Dress Up Extravaganza, a place to share pictures any time your furball wears a fun ensemble, from Halloween and beyond. Even people who wouldn't ordinarily outfit a dog make an exception for a holiday's furry photo opp so this group lets everyone else in on
your guilty pleasure.
To learn how to join and contribute your cute pics from past years', or any dressed-up occasion, just
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join PetSugar's Dress Up Extravaganza.
- Click the "New Post" button on the top right.
- Enter a Title — like your pet's name — and click "Insert Image" to upload a picture of your pal.
- If you'd like, you can add more details about your animal in the body section.
- When you're all done, click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the group and share photos of your adorable pets! They just might end up on the PetSugar homepage as part of our wild Howloween, or Meowloween, coverage!