I admit it: sometimes I dress up my pooch for picture's sake. After all, those wild outfits bring fits of giggles to friends and family and Halloween is the best example — I oink, oink, oinked at him all day last year and I still can't get enough!
Four paws up for PetSugar's Dress-Up Extravaganza, a place to share pictures any time your furball wears a fun ensemble, from Halloween and beyond. Even people who wouldn't ordinarily outfit a dog make an exception for a holiday's furry photo opp so this group lets everyone else in on
your guilty pleasure.
To learn how to join and contribute your cute pics from past years', or any dressed-up occasion, just
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join PetSugar's Dress-Up Extravaganza.
- Click the "New Post" button on the top right.
- Enter a Title — like your pet's name — and click "Insert Image" to upload a picture of your pal.
- If you'd like, you can add more details about your animal in the body section.
- When you're all done, click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the group and share photos of your adorable pets! I'll be posting a recap of all the cute outfits next week!