If you're ready to brave the Black Friday (or rather, Black Thursday) crowds to score the hottest deals, we have a couple of best deals available below, curated with the help of the bargain experts at DealGuppy. Most of the deals listed will be available on Nov. 28. Be sure to check out the Black Friday ads and store hours before planning your shopping trip!
- Element 50" 1080P 60Hz LED HDTV (ELEFT502) ($230, originally $600) at Target
- Emerson 50" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (LF391EM4) ($288, originally $420) at Walmart
- Sharp 42" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (LC-42LB150U) ($300, originally $480) at Best Buy
- Westinghouse 39" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV UW39T7HW ($180, originally $400+) at Office Depot. Product link for reference.
- Element 40" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV ($178) at Walmart
- HP Pavilion Touchsmart 14-B109WM Laptop 14" with 500GB and 4GB RAM at Walmart ($279, originally $398) at Walmart
- Macbook Pro Retina ME864LL/A 13.3" at Best Buy ($1100, originally $1300)
- HP 2000-2D09WM Laptop 15.6" with 500GB and 4GB RAM ($178) at Walmart
- Laptop Essentials Bundle with Toshiba i3 15.6", 4GB, 750GB, Windows 8.1 + mouse + 8GB flash drive ($350, save $92) at Best Buy
- PS3 250GB System with Batman: Arkham Origins, The Last of Us at Best Buy ($199)
- Nintendo 3DS XL System ($150) at Target or Nintendo 3DS Luigi's Mansin Bundle ($150) at Best Buy
- Call of Duty Ghosts for XBOX360 or PS3 at Walmart ($40, originally $60)
- Assassin's Creed Black Flag or Batman: Arkham Origins, NBA 2K14, GTA V for XBOX360 at Walmart ($34, originally $54-$60) at Walmart
- Turbo DVD or Monsters University Blu-Ray Disc ($10, originally $20-$30) at Target
- Over 152 various DVDs: Dark Knight Rises, Ice Age, Twilight, etc. ($2) at Walmart
- Up to 65 DVD titles: Spaceballs, Kick-ass, Sandlot, etc. ($2) or Various Blu-Ray Discs ($4, originally $6-$25) at Best Buy
- 50% off toys from Fisher-price, Playskool, Little Tikes, Barbie, Disney Princess, Hot Wheels, Matchbx, Nerf, Tonka, Crayola, Play-Doh, Step 2 ($2-$65, originally $3-$130) at Kohl's
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free Board Games (Cootie, Connect4, Hippos, Perfection, Yahtzee, Twister, Battleship, LIFE, Monopoly, Jenga, etc.) at Kmart
- Despicable Me 2 Dancing Toy ($25, originally $50) at Toys R Us
- Furby Boom ($30, originally $59) each at Toys R Us
- Leapfrog LeapPad 2 Explorer ($40, originally $80) at Toys R Us
To better plan your Black Friday game plan, print out and take with you these lists of all the deals available from major retailers.