If you're like me, mosquitoes eat you up anywhere, anytime, any season. There's just something about us that lure those bloodsuckers, especially during our sleep. I almost gave up on warding them off and accepted the fact that I was going to wake up every morning with bites — until I found an effective solution. Lavender oil is about to be your new best friend; it smells lovely to us and keeps those pesky insects away. After spritzing this all-natural spray over my body and bed each night, I wake up bite-free. It also doubles as a relaxing sleep mist since lavender oil works amazingly for aromatherapy.
What You'll Need:
- 3-ounce spray bottle (For nightly use, I suggest purchasing a larger bottle to avoid having to refill every few days. Remember to maintain the same ratio of ingredients.)
- 30-40 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 ounces distilled water
- Add lavender essential oil drops to your empty spray bottle. Start with about 30 drops and continue to add depending on how strong you want the scent to be.
- Fill your bottle up with enough distilled water just before topping off.
- Twist the nozzle back on, shake, and spray!