Ask anybody and they'll tell you weekly expenses add up quick. No matter how careful you budget, the tally adds up. You need to eat and have a little fun here and there, after all. Here are a few of my favorite guides to saving during the workweek.
- 10 Time-of-Day Discounts, From A.M. to P.M. — Timing is everything. Money-saving opportunities can be found all day long — if you arrive at the right time.
- How-to: Save by Spending on Select Days — Clearly, some days are better than others. Most of you agree that weekends are the hardest time to keep your wallet in your purse, but there are some simple ways you can bank on time-of-day discounts throughout the week.
- 9 Simple Ways to Save and Shop Smart — The truth is, everyone needs to save money. Even people on the Forbes 400 worry about the economy, possible job loss, and saving up for travel, retirement, and a rainy day. Here are a few simple ways to save day by day.
- 6 Ways to Save on Your Everyday Purchases and Afford Something You Really Want — In this economy, little treats, like my weekly gossip mag and a latte, are my no-fail pick-me-ups, even when I can't afford the new handbag I really want. Still, living on a budget doesn't mean splurges have to be totally out of the question.
- Savings Guide For Every Day of the Week — The simplest way to prioritize saving is to automate it, but there are countless other ways to maximize your saving potential.
Image Source: Thinkstock