The holidays are over, but most of us are still making our lists, checking them twice and trying to make sure 2010 is twice as nice as 2009. How are we gonna do it? On the first day of the month, I asked you to share your goals for the month. Here's a look at some thoughtful, smart, and oh-so-savvy goals from fellow readers.
- No eating out (restaurants or fast food) for a month. — Anonymous
- Make fewer impulse buys this month and try to cut back on what I spend on diet soda. — Spectra
- Make some important personal finance decisions. — GlowingMoon
- It's for the whole year in general — spend less and actively save money; sleep more (actually get 8 hours every day!); pray more; figure out my school; and lose some weight! Lots to do... — lizlee89
- Pay off debt and SAVE, SAVE, SAVE! — esmerb
Need a more concrete guide? In the spirit of getting organized and on track, we've crafted a handy Resolution Worksheet for you to keep track of all your financial goals for the new year and help you keep them.