Tax day is here! If you're done, then breathe a sigh of relief and celebrate, because it's also a day when a lot of businesses, who are sympathetic to your tax stress, are gifting consumers with a lot of freebies. Reward yourself for getting your taxes done in time (if you're not filing for an extension) by taking advantage of one of these free giveaways:
- 7-Eleven: Receive a free medium slurpee when you text "Slurp7" to "711711" — the offer ends at the end of this month.
- Arby’s: Get free curly fries or potato cakes at participating Arby's restaurants on April 15. Keep an eye on its Facebook page to get the coupon on tax day.
- AMC theater: Free small popcorn at participating AMC theaters from April 12 to April 15. Use this coupon.
- Boston Market: Get two rib meals for just $10.40 on tax day. No coupon needed.
- Bruegger's: "Like" Bruegger's Facebook page, and you'll have access to a coupon that'll get you a dozen bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40.
- Chili's: Like their facebook page to get a free appetizer or dessert. Offer lasts until April 15.
- Cinnabon: Get two free Cinnabon Bites on April 15, while stocks last at participating outlets.
- Great American Cookies: Get a free b'day cake cookie on April 15.
- HydroMassage: Make an appointment at your free HydroMassage outlet using this coupon. Offer ends April 19.
- Panda Express: Free samurai surf and turf with this coupon on April 17.
- Pinkberry: Every Wednesday this month, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., get a free full-size serving of pinkberrygreek.
- Office Depot: Shred up to five pounds of sensitive paperwork for free at Office Depot with this coupon.
- Schlotzsky’s: Get a free small The Original® sandwich with the purchase of a 32 oz. drink and chips on tax day.
- Sonic: Drinks and slushes for 50 percent off at participating restaurants on April 15.
- Subway: Buy a six-inch sandwich before 9 a.m. to get one more for free. Ends April 30.
We will be updating this list as more companies announce their tax day freebies, so keep watching this spot!