- Remove Stains: Soak your clothes in vinegar to get rid of all kinds of stains.
- Remove Gum: Heat up some vinegar in the microwave and soak the area that's stuck to the gum. The chewing gum will dissolve.
- Freshen the Air: Remove odor by putting a bowl of vinegar in the place where the smell is emanating. You can also put it in a spray bottle with equal parts water and deodorize the air.
- Remove Water Rings: Mix equal parts vinegar and olive oil, dip a cloth in the mixture, and wipe the water ring, moving in the same direction as the wood grain. If a water ring is left on leather furniture, then wipe it down with just vinegar.
- Keep Cats Away: Sprinkle an area with some vinegar to repel cats.
- Clean Rust: If you have a rusty tool or object, then soak it overnight in vinegar. Rinse the objects with water after soaking so the vinegar won't affect them.
- Wash Your Fridge. Clean your fridge by wiping it down with a mixture of water and vinegar (equal parts).
- Disinfect Chopping Boards: Clean your chopping boards by wiping it down with vinegar after every use.
- Unclog Drains: Put a bit of baking soda in your drain, then pour some vinegar over it. Let it bubble over, then flush it with some boiling water.
- Clean Your Microwave: Add 1/4 cup vinegar to a bowl with one cup water. Heat up the mixture in your microwave for a few minutes and let it evaporate. Then, wipe down your microwave and the condensed drops of vinegar after removing the bowl.
- Clean Your Garbage Disposal: Freeze a mixture of one cup vinegar along with enough water to fill up an ice cube tray. Grind them up in your garbage disposal and then rinse it with cold water.
- Renew Scuffed Shoes: Wipe vinegar on your scuffed leather shoes to help them shine.
- Clean Windows: Mix equal parts vinegar and water, put the liquid mixture into a spray bottle, and spray your windows. Wipe them down with newspaper to prevent streaking.
- Wash Vegetables and Fruits. Mix three parts water to one part vinegar and put the mixture in a spray bottle. Before washing, spray fresh produce with the liquid to remove bacteria and pesticide residue.
- Clean Eyeglasses: Rub a few drops of vinegar on your glasses to clean them.