LE Eco Specs at a Glance
- Three grades: LE Eco ($18,700), LE Eco Plus ($19,400), LE Eco Premium ($20,100)
- LE Eco: 42 mpg on highway, 30 mpg city, 35 mixed use with 15-inch steel wheels; LE Eco Plus and Premium: 40 mpg highway, 30 mpg city, 34 mixed with 16-inch alloy wheels
- 140 horsepower peak output, 126 lb. per feet of torque
- LED lowbeam headlamps with LED daytime running lights.
- Eco Plus and Premium Trims: Eco Drive Mode, Back-up monitor, Moonroof, Smart Key (keyless entry), push-start ignition, Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite navigation
Differences between each LE Eco option:
- LE Eco: Rear deck spoiler, 15-in steel wheels
- LE Eco Plus: 16-in alloy wheels, integrated fog lights, ECO drive mode
- LE Eco Premium: Softex-trimmed heated front seats, 8 way power adjustable driver's seat, 4 way adjustable front passenger seat.