Given my general sluggishness in the morning I've actually set up my alarm clock across the room from my bed so I have to force myself to get up and shut it off. Sadly, even that doesn't always work.
Apparently, someone else has dealt with the same morning blues because there's actually an alarm clock that will will jump off of your nightstand and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide.
Clocky will let you set your snooze time for 0-9 minutes, but you can only snooze once before he runs away - or if you prefer tough love, you can program it so it runs right away.
For more Clocky features, just
- Jumps from 2 feet
- Moves on wood and carpet
- Press snooze to view time at night
- Screen flashes when beeping/running
- Alarm beeps in random pattern
- Want him to stay put? Disable wheels
- Early low battery warning
- Available in white, aqua and mint
Get it at Nandahome for $49.99.