The USB Finger Dance Mat is back and this time, you can buy it. In case you missed it the first time around, the USB Finger Dance mat offers all the DDR fun for your hands, and for an extra geeky flair, it can be plugged in to a USB port at your computer.
For £9.99 (or $19.70 USD), you can get the USB Dance Mat (like the lifesize Dance Dance Revolution game it makes sounds and lights up), a USB cable and a cardboard finger character.
Do you know of a wacky USB gadget you think geeksugar readers will like? To learn how to post photos of your favorite gadgets in the group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the My Favorite Gadgets group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!