Want to dress up your iPhone with a truly personal picture? Snap a shot with your iPhone or camera (if you take it on your camera you'll have to email it to yourself and save it on your phone) and set that image as your background. If you're a first timer, use these tips:
- Select the Photos icon on your iPhone.
- Pick the photo you want to use as your iPhone wallpaper.
- Tap on the button that looks like an arrow inside a rectangle (a check box) and choose "Use as Wallpaper."
- Size the wallpaper photo to fit your screen.
- Select "Set as Wallpaper" to create your wallpaper.