The best iPhone on the market is, undoubtedly, the iPhone 5s ($199 for 16GB, $299 for 32GB, and $399 for 64GB). Apple's seventh-generation smartphone, which made its US debut in September, confirmed speculations that the next iPhone would have the Midas touch.
Available in space gray, slate, and gold, the iPhone 5s has just slightly different hardware from the previous generation, but includes Touch ID, which recognizes fingerprints as pass codes, as well as a larger camera sensor and two LED lights that produce a "less harsh" flash.
- Four-inch Retina display, 1135 x 640, 326 ppi
- Eight MP iSight camera with 1.5µ pixels, f/2.2 aperture
- 1080p HD video, 30fps
- 1.2MP FaceTime Camera, with 720p video recording
- Eight-hour battery life on 3G, 10 hours on LTE, 10 hours on WiDi
- A7 Chip with 64-bit architecture, M7 motion coprocessor
- 4.87 inches height x 2.31 inches width x 0.3 inch deep
- 3.95 ounces
- Available on AT&T Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon
- 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0