It seems like just yesterday we were kicking off our 2009 Holiday coverage, starting with Black Friday deals and savings. I know it's only September, but a girl can never be too prepared for Nov. 26, am I right?
Right. So I'm glad to see that Dealnews is on top of things with its annual Black Friday predictions report. Dealnews is a trusted source for all things savings, so I'm not afraid to bank that Dealnews is putting its money where its mouth is. Want to know what kinds of deals, savings, and items will have a first class ticket on the hot tamale train this year? Get the lowdown after the break.
- As usual, you won't find many deals on Apple products.
- HD 1080p TVs from 46-inches may go for as low as $499, with larger screens (55-inches and up) starting at $799. I'm prepping my savings account now.
- Same as last year, you'll want to wait until December for deals on name brand HDTVs.
- Waiting for an ereader? Dealnews predicts lower prices on the Nook and Kindle 3G, along with $50 gift card bundles.
- Laptop deals will be plenty but will also be tricky — You could get a netbook for a great price but land a full-fledged laptop PC for just a few bucks more. Make sure you know your needs before buying.