We've left Las Vegas, but that doesn't mean we're done with CES. Missed any news, releases, or photos? Catch up with all of our CES coverage so far, and stay tuned for lots more gadget goodness!
- Polaroid adds WiFi to its new SC1630 Smart Camera.
- Speaking of WiFi, the Sony Bloggie Live can livestream your videos with a connection.
- Like Instagram? You'll love the new Panasonic Lumix GX1 that has photo filters, tilt-shift tools, and scene selections built in for easy photo editing. Just like Instagram.
- Samsung helps you get the perfect self-portrait with the WiFi-enabled DV300F.
Tablets and Ultrabooks
- The Samsung Galaxy Note: is it a tablet or is it a phone?
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is slim and sleek.
- We're drooling over the Gorilla Glass-backed HP Envy 14 Spectre ultrabook.
- Acer is banking on ultrabooks in 2012 and beyond. They rolled out two new Timeline ultrabooks along with the world's thinnest ultrabook, the S5.
- We're looking forward to the Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone.
- The LG Spectrum is the perfect phone for streaming-video lovers.
- Sprint is getting two new 4G LTE phones soon: the Galaxy Nexus and LG Viper.
- AT&T adds a whopping eight new Android and Windows Phone smartphones to its 2012 lineup.
- Huawei hopes to break into the US mobile market with the Ascend PS 1: the world's thinnest smartphone.
See the latest on TVs, headphones, trends, celebrities, and more after the break.
- LG debuted the world's largest, lightest, and thinnest OLED Smart TV.
- Samsung has its own 55-inch OLED Smart TV.
- Lenovo adds Android's Ice Cream Sandwich to its new TVs.
- Monster debuted seven new lines of headphones, most of which are celebrity-endorsed.
- I was surprised at how much I liked the iLuv Sweet Cotton headphones.
- House of Marley is rocking out with some new audio gear for 2012.
- Blue Mic helps you podcast on the go with the first studio-quality mic for the iPad, Spark Digital.
Trends From the Show Floor
- Gadgets are thinner, slimmer, larger, lighter, or bigger in 2012.
- A trend we're looking forward to: more women in technology.
- Our picks for the best gadgets for the stylish geek
- How about a $3,000 flash drive from Swiss Army?
- Zippered earbuds from glittery mobile accessories.
- Is this the world's most expensive speaker?
- M-Edge has some stylish new cases you should check out.
- Who would have thought that you could have a totally safe touchscreen stove cooktop?
- Everything from refrigerators to TVs to cameras are getting "smart" and WiFi-connected.
- Ludacris made an appearance at CES to roll out new additions to his Soul line of headphones.
- Justin Bieber showed up to introduce a new robot.
- Check out all the other celebs that appeared at CES.