You know how there are some people in this world that seem to know everything? Like, they know how to make a kickin' strawberry pie, then turn around and can fix their own leaky faucet? Yeah, those people. Although I'm always baffled at their ability to store so much useful knowledge in their brains, I think I may have found a hint on where they learn all this stuff.
Called DayTipper, this site is the place to go to find tried and true ways to grow the best garden, score an interview, even calculate your mileage cost on a road trip. Plus, it doesn't cost a thing, except your time. People from all over the world submit their tips, tricks, and advice, the DayTipper staffers publish them, and we all benefit from one stranger's experience. It's like a huge knowledge database for your life, all in one place.
Got a cool website you want people to know about? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!