Do you ever get the urge to talk to a complete stranger about something that's bothering you? With a site called Vent by Phone you get the privilege to vent over the phone without being judged. Although there is one catch — the site will charge you $2.99 after the first three minutes (a limited-time offer), so you'll have to talk fast to say everything you need to say.
The service keeps your identity completely anonymous, so you don't have to provide your name. Just know that the people on the other line aren't psychologists and they won't offer any advice. . . . It's strictly for you to get your vent on.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!