Keep your desktop festive this holiday season with a set of bright Winter Wonderland icons. This download comes complete with 512-×-512 and 256-×-256 sizes for Leopard and even includes new iPhone-inspired versions! You guessed it, for Mac OS X or later only.
For some more holiday fun, create your own Christmas tree e-card or
add Christmas icons, a candy-cane scrollbar, and snowflakes to your web browser!
To learn how to post your favorite downloads to the Download of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Download of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Download of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the download, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Download of the Day group and share information about all your favorite downloads! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!