Out of boredom and lack of a hobby, I took the liberty of rhinestoning my beloved MacBook! It's almost to the point of tacky, but I absolutely love it. Instead of paying upwards of $1,400 to have it rhinestoned for me, I personalized it myself.
Have you decorated your laptop? Have you been to a geeky museum exhibit recently or run across funny gadgets while traveling? Share your photos, news, geeky crafts, reviews and tips with geeksugar and I'll feature my favorites on the homepage. To learn how to post your finds to the Geeky Things I Love,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Geeky Things I Love
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this post was "laptop, Geeky Things I love")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the download, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Geeky Things I Love and start sharing your finds. They might end up on the geeksugar homepage!