Your Comprehensive Guide to the 2014 Golden Globes
Jan 13 2014 - 11:55pm
Source: Getty 
- First things first; who won what? Here's the complete list of last night's big winners .
- Speaking of winners, Julia Louis-Dreyfus  and Lupita Nyong'o weren't — but they snapped this adorable selfie  to commiserate.
- Yes, it's still early, but Jacqueline Bisset's acceptance speech  may be the weirdest of the year.
- Oh, wait — she didn't even have a speech? That makes a little more sense. Along with Jacqueline, here are more stars who were totally unprepared  for their big wins.
- Jared Leto's man bun  was the stuff dreams are made of. See the hairstyle that drove the ladies — and likely some men — totally wild.
- Drew Barrymore  dove into a slice of "pregnant pizza"  immediately after the show. We so obviously like her style.
- All the night's gorgeous beauty looks  from every possible angle? Don't mind if we do.
- If color coordination is your thing, then make sure you check out this ROYGBIV look at the gorgeous gowns  on the red carpet.
Source: Getty 
- And while we're on the subject of dresses, can we talk about the Pucci number that Miranda Kerr wore to InStyle's afterparty ? Holy slit.
- Please let us know when it's a good time to discuss the ridiculously huge ruffle on Paula Patton's gown .
- From Andy Samberg 's surprise win to Tina Fey 's illegitimate son, these were the 10 moments that made the Globes worth watching .
- Five ladies go in, but only one can come out on top. Who's your pick for best dressed of the night ?
- We know you didn't catch these cute candid show moments  on TV, so make sure to check them out now.
- There were enough gorgeous baubles, shoes, and bags on the red carpet  to last a lifetime; zoom in on all the stylish accessories.
Source: Getty 
- Speaking of accessories, Kerry Washington called her growing baby bump  "the best date of the night." Does it get any cuter than that?
- Jennifer Lawrence  was easily the belle of the ball, from her sweet smooch with boyfriend Nicholas Hoult  to that meme-worthy Dior dress.
- Sneaky McSneakersons Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin  may have slipped into the ceremony like stealth ninjas, but we quickly spotted them smiling at their seats together.
- Oh no they di'int! Tina Fey and Amy Poehler  introduced Leonardo DiCaprio  and gave us one of the night's best moments .
Source: NBC 
- Be honest, though: were Amy and Tina even better than last year ?
- If you need help answering that question, here's our year-to-year analysis .
- True to form, Sofia Vergara had a crazy night out  on the afterparty circuit.
- We're not clear on why Mike Tyson was at the show, but it looked like he was having a great time , and that's really all that matters.
- Taylor Swift  and some of her famous friends stopped by the Weinstein Company bash  and you just know they were feeling 22.
- Ronan Farrow was not happy about the night's Woody Allen  tribute, and he proved it with a scathing tweet .
- Despite both having model girlfriends, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper  spent most of the evening with their moms (and it was adorable). We'll just leave this here for you.
Source: Getty