2010 is drawing to a close, and while we're wrapping up the best the year had to offer, we just had to include some of our most helpful and handy how-tos. Here, eight guides to keep you (and your tech) happy, healthy, and organized!
- Don't get fired over Facebook — Need some Facebook work-life pointers? Follow along with these tips that should help you from getting fired.
- Turn your iPod Touch into a phone — If you think that an iPod Touch can't suffice for a cheap alternative to a full-fledged iPhone, you may be surprised.
- Blog like a pro — Getting started on a blog doesn't have to be difficult. You just need a plan, some structure, and a whole lotta passion for your subject!
- Clean your cell phones — Fact: our cell phones are 18 times dirtier than a toilet handle. You should clean them more often! Here's how.
See the rest after the break.
- Keep your social accounts private — While most social networks offer enhanced privacy settings, which will allow you to keep your profiles private, there are a handful of things you can do to make your accounts less accessible and susceptible to searches.
- Deal with social networks after death — Dealing with death is an extremely traumatic experience and may lead you to forget the digital life left behind. Here are some tips to closing and/or preserving online accounts so your loved ones can rest in peace.
- Get top dollar for old phones — These tips are sure to get you a reasonable return on your cell phone investment.
- Clean your computer inside and out — Dump all the wasted space inside your machine and clean it up on the outside (the right way) with these tips.