It's what you stylish geeks have been waiting for — Fashion Week is here! More than just a collection of clothes, technology and geek culture have been making their way into fashion showcases all over the world, and now you don't even have to step foot in NYC to catch the goods. More and more designers are live streaming their shows, providing a front-row seat to fashion fans from around the globe. Want to get in on it? Find out the who, where, and when after the jump.
- Check out live streaming of over 15 shows (including Vivienne Tam, Cynthia Rowley, Oscar de la Renta, and Anna Sui, among others), plus backstage and postshow coverage of many more at First Comes Fashion.
- See live shows from BCBGMAXAZRIA, Derek Lam, and many more at Fashion at Lincoln Center.
- The Mercedes Benz Fashion Week website goes digital with a live-stream schedule that includes live coverage of designer shows like Michael Kors, DKNY, and many more.
- Betsey Johnson will be streaming her show live on her website but will also be providing pre- and postshow coverage.
- Catch webcasts of shows held at the Milk Made Studios 15 minutes after they happen on the Milk Made website.
Have we missed a live-streamed show? Share it with us in the comments!