The Miss Broome cell phone and iPod charms bring kitschy fun back to protecting your gadgets sans Hello Kitty, glitter or feathers. The line, which touts a marine and rock-inspired theme and is adorned by buttons and youthful embroidery, is made up of characters like "Two Sloops," "Captain Shivers," "Howdi-Culture," "Howd-Oui," and "Road Howdy," and seem to have a youthful Betsey Johnson influence. They each cost $30 and are 5-inches high and 3 inches wide. They have a zipper and key ring so they can attach to your key chain or purse.
To learn how to post photos of your cell phone bling to the group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Cell Phone Bling Group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Cell Phone Bling")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Cell Phone Bling Group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!