While it's easy to get carried away with elaborate design, sometimes less is more, especially when it comes to tech. Seeking accessories that are both sleek and stylish, we found a variety of options that any minimalist would covet. Whether you're looking to protect or store, these pieces are made from quality materials like leather and wood that lend themselves to a modern aesthetic. Take a look below and find a design that will add a streamlined touch to your home, wardrobe, or office.
The lowdown on the accessories after the break.
- Headphones ($70): Simple in design, these headphones are a cool choice when it comes to quality sound.
- Geometric Cell Phone Case ($49, originally $55): With its signature Pierre Hardy pattern, the geographic design of this cell phone case offers polished protection.
- Leather Leica Camera Case ($120, originally $160): Time to trade in that bulky, black camera bag for a more stylish, sophisticated case like this leather option.
- Striped iPhone Case ($35): Protect your iPhone in this simple, striped case; its minimal pattern goes with just about anything.
- Oversize iPad Clutch ($245): More like a clutch than a case, this leather pouch is functional and fashionable.
- Docking Station ($69): This docking station keeps tech neat and organized — perfect for the modern office.
- Laptop Bag ($90): With its classic style and padded laptop department, this backpack is perfect for anyone on the go.
- iPod Nano Watch ($40 for a set of five): Turn your Nano into an accessory with these watchbands. They make a great gift, and the colors can easily be swapped.
- iPad Case ($95, originally $135): Keep your iPad case sleek with this durable walnut case.
- Leather Air Mac Case ($163): This clutch design protects your computer in style and leaves enough room to fit your Moleskine book too.
- Speakers ($880): Simple and intuitive, this wireless music system offers quality sound and modern design.