We all have them: Blackmail-worthy photos of ourselves in adolescence and scary teen years that show our geekiness on the inside and out, pictures we'd rather forget we had. But what if you embraced them instead?
That's the thought behind Dork Yearbook, a blog that posts vintage shots of your fellow geeks as their younger, vulnerable versions of themselves.
Have a cool website like this you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!