I've already showed you ways you can make your own photo books on the web in a snap, but what about all those Facebook photos of you that all of your friends have uploaded? Now you can make photo books out of your Facebook photos and content with the help of Pixable. Working just like Inkubook or iPhoto, you can upload your regular pics to make great looking coffee-table books, or you can choose to import your own Facebook photos, or select specific tags to import as well.
And if you don't have a lot of time to spend choosing your layouts and photo placements, don't worry — Pixable uploads and organizes your book in five minutes, and you'll have it in your hot little hands in about three days.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.