I recently asked if you thought it was rude to announce plans to downsize your Facebook friends' list, and 64 percent of you agreed that it was. Here's more of what you had to say:
- "That's very rude. Either be more selective in accepting friends or keep it to yourself when you need to drop some people." -MsTerious82
- "I think its more of an attention seeking method. Either way it shouldn't be done. There is no reason for it." -mckinseyann
- "I don't agree with posting the status before the purge. But after? Sure!" -dexaholic
- "I think it's rude. Period." -EricaJane
- "It strikes me as a very Livejournal thing to do. (Not to mention, very teen-angsty)" -komler
Do you agree? Disagree? Join the conversation in the comments below.