This week, a few notable product releases (including one potential iPad competitor), some more Apple rumors, and the best place to trade in your AT&T iPhone for cash. Check out these stories and more in this week's recap below.
- The Verizon iPhone hit stores this week, and in case you're looking to unload an AT&T iPhone, eBay's trade-in program could net you some extra cash to put toward the new device.
- It's nearly Valentine's Day and after coming off of the holidays (where it seems like everyone who didn't break up got engaged), it's nearly wedding season. Hence, Google introduced Google Weddings, a centralized location for tools to help you with wedding planning — from creating your own website to staying organized, and more.
- New this week: the Kyocera Echo, the first dual-screen phone that seems to take a nod from the Nintendo DS.
- Also new this week: HP's TouchPad, a tablet device that will arrive sometime later this year. It features a 9.7-inch multitouch display, 16 or 32GB of internal memory, dual core 1.2Ghz processor, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera. . . but no pricing details yet.
- Speaking of HP, its Pavillion laptop series got some updates this week. The new dv6 and dv7 models feature a gorgeous exterior, completely redesigned speaker system, and more. Did I mention they're really pretty?
- In exciting Kindle news, page numbers are finally here!
- It wouldn't be a proper week without some Apple speculation, and this week we have two rumors: an iPad 3 (but. . . where is the iPad 2?) and an iPhone Nano. Which one is more plausible?
- New York Fashion Week kicked off this week. If you didn't score an invite to Lincoln Center this year, here's how to watch online.
- In celebration of Valentine's Day, we're giving away a Red BlackBerry Torch. Don't forget to enter — it ends tomorrow!
Image Source: Getty