The hottest news item (again) this week: the iPad 2, which went on sale yesterday. Apps, accessories, and general iPad mania abounded, but there was plenty of other top news to keep us busy. Check out some of the week's top stories below.
- Kicking off the week: an inspiring interview with Maia Kayser, a lead animator on the new film Rango.
- Facebook threw its hat in the ring for streaming movies, securing the rights to Warner Bros. films.
- Just in time for SXSW and timed to its second anniversary, Foursquare launched its version 3.0 complete with search and recommendation tools.
- iOS 4.3 launched earlier than expected, delivering features like teathering, Airplay, and more to iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad users.
- Of course, this was also the week of the iPad 2 launch — the device hit stores yesterday. Popular apps like Flipboard have already updated to take advantage of new features, and there are plenty of cases and new accessories, too!
- While Apple is on the brain, check out some more rumors surrounding the iPhone 5. And speaking of the iPhone, is the white version ever going to get here?
Image Source: Getty