Do you ever stumble across a video on YouTube that you wish you could put on repeat? For me, it's usually when I find a hot new song or I have a favorite new music video that I can't get enough of. So you can imagine how excited I was when I came across a site called TubeReplay that will automatically replay any YouTube video. Just copy and paste the YouTube URL into the TubeReplay box and it will keep replaying the video, so you don't have to worry about pressing play multiple times. Perfect when setting the mood with a virtual fireplace, or when you are obsessed with Britney Spears's new song. And be sure to check out more YouTube tips and tricks.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.