It's day 16 of 2008, and for those of you who have getting fit on your list of New Year's resolutions, tweetwhatyoueat helps you maintain your goal by tracking your eating habits and calorie intake. After all, if you're going to be sitting in front of a computer like me, you might as well utilize that nonexercise time!
Keep in mind that you do have to log in with Twitter, which if you haven't signed up yet for reminders, get on it! Once you are signed in, type "follow twye" in your status box and click "update," which will take you to your food diary. During the day, you direct message Twitter from your cell phone, IM, or computer, with your meals and snacks, and it updates your food diary to track your calorie intake. The food diary is private, so your Twitter friends won't be privy to what goes down the hatch!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!