Remember during the election when everyone and their sister was posting Obama-style photos for their Facebook profile pics which originated from Shepard Fairey's iconic "Hope" poster?!
Yeah I remember that too, except I didn't know how the heck they were easily whipping up these creations. Bingo! Obamicon.Me is one of those fun photo websites that makes it effortless to transform a regular photo into your own personalized webicon — for free!
Once you get your picture exactly the way you want it you can post it as your Twitter profile picture or Facebook photo in one simple click.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!