Got something to say? Some clickin' and complainin' to do? Head over to GetSatisfaction and search out the retailers you have a beef with. Often times someone got there before you with the same question or complaint, and it's already been posted by another user and solved.
It's a great way to vent and find possible recourse (there's a whole thread on finding a Wii if you're still having problems finding one, even) — have I ever espoused the virtues of venting and how therapeutic it is?! No? Well I am now. Go get your grievance on.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!