So you're visiting a new city and you want to check out the sights. The only problem is you have limited time and don't want to spend hours browsing through city guides. But you do know how you are feeling — whether it's romantic, energetic, hungover, broke, or naughty — which is all you need for this helpful website to work its magic. I Feel NYC is a new mood-based navigation site (also available for London and Toronto), that allows you to share various things that you like to do in that particular city when you are feeling a certain way. You can also can check out other people's mood-inspired city suggestions. It's currently in beta, but stay tuned for more cities to be added.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!