I know Yelp is super helpful because real people submit their reviews on restaurants and attractions to give me an insider look at my destination. I often check it before deciding on where to take out-of-town friends or a new restaurant. Same goes for IgoUgo, a travelers Yelp if you will. Select where you want to go, and you'll find hundreds of user reviews of hotels, eateries, parks, and tourist traps so you stay in the know before you go.
Plus, there's a huge database of photos so you get a good look at your destination from the inside out.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the GeekSugar homepage!