Before I die I want to visit Africa, Iceland and Argentina, go to more museums, master a fantastic karaoke jam, find the perfect jeans, read all the Harry Potter books and become a mother. What do you want to do with your life? If you're a list maker like me check out 43 Things, a site that encourages users to think of 43 things you want to before you die — no matter how insignificant or extreme the goal.
The creators stress that your "43 Things" don't all have to change the world (hello, finding the perfect jeans is only going to make me happy), but the more passionate and honest you are about your hopes and dreams, the better your life will be in the end and the better your list will be.
The site features a whole community element — you can share your progress and find people with the similar goals and interests.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post”
- Give your story a “Title”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it
- Click “Next"
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags
- Click “I’m done” to submit content
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!