I never thought I would ever give up my beloved Craigslist . . . until now. Simpler and much more refined, I bring you Crgslst, a site that uses Craigslist's existing rss feeds to pull data from multiple cities. Discussed on Unplggd, Crgslst was created by designer Ian Coyle and incorporates useful features like "past searches" and "saved items" for more efficient searches. Same great content with a cleaner design. Check it out and let me know what you think!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!