If you still haven't carved your pumpkin for tonight's Halloween festivities, check out Extreme Pumpkins, a site that's aimed at sharing "pumpkin carving at its wildest!" Our friends at Shiny Shiny found the site in their quest to "gather evidence of all the ways that Halloween will benefit our lives," and I have to admit, it's extremely amusing.
The site features pumpkin carving tips, guides to pumpkin preservation and of course, wacky photos of pumpkins puking and videos about extreme pumpkins. It's not for the faint of heart, or anyone who still dresses up like Disney characters, but it does provide an entertaining look at wild and crazy squash art.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post”
- Give your story a “Title”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it
- Click “Next"
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags
- Click “I’m done” to submit content
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!