There are times when I forget to TiVo the latest episode of Heroes or
The Office — hey, it happens to the best of us! Rather than spending hours scanning the web for your favorite shows like the The Hills, head on over to Fancast where you can find tons of full-length TV series, as well as check out the latest movie trailers, clips, photos, news, and reviews. Just a FYI: Shows have mini-ads at the beginning, but it's totally worth it considering you are getting to watch your "missed" shows for free!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!