A name that says it all. Fido Finder is a wonderful website that helps lost dogs find their way back home. The site provides a directory of lost and found dogs across Canada and the United States which includes info like a dog's name, breed, gender, color and postal code. You can also register your dog before it becomes lost, therefore if found you will be contacted and your pet will be returned to you. Check out Fido Finder for helpful 'lost dog' tips or have a look at the $5 Fido Finder dog tags which include vital info about your pooch and a link back to the website. Being an animal lover, I'm so glad this site exists- so much more efficient than the standard poster method!
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!