Planning a holiday flight? You can scope out airport delays by checking out Flight Wait, a site that takes data from the Federal Aviation Association and synthesizes it into an easy-to-read map noting airport delays. Delays are shown via color coded flight lines (red means you'll have a 1–2 hour delay, whereas green marks mean you only have a 0–15 minute delay). All you have to do is enter the zip code, departure city, or the relevant airport code.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!