I guess my geekiness is revealed when I say that I love sending ecards to friends and family — especially ones that are insanely funny or customizable. HD Greetings is the latest and greatest ecard website, offering cards that have been created with 3D software tools (the same as Pixar movies) to produce 1080p HDTV resolution graphics. Choose from a variety of occasions and there are even some that allow you to import a photo — making it that much more personalized. Once it's all set, you can email it, post it to the web or use the embed code to feature it on a site (they are even iPhone friendly)!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!