We Craigslist aficionados are familiar with the crap post — pictured items for sale that make you scratch your head and wonder why someone would ever take the time to list something so lame.
The website Item Not as Described takes that concept and mines it for laughs, and what you get is a collection of amazing free items listed on Craigslist — and I don't mean "amazing" sincerely, I mean it's amazing these people think they can give this stuff away. Dirty stuff, broken stuff, rotten stuff — it's all there.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!