Last week I had to give props to Waitless, Sprint's diverting viral marketing site that promises to help you "fast forward through life" with a selection of time saving tips submitted by readers. This week I take my headband off for Nokia, via the Jealous Computers website.
The site features an array of "shocking footage," video testimony and images of people who have suffered the wrath of jealous computers, such as the girl (in picture at right), whose "picture was taken five days after a PC keyboard slapped the victim in the face."
Why all the jealousy? According to the faux Healthy Computing Volunteer Group it's the Nokia Nseries range of multimedia computers. "The use of advanced Nokia technology in combination with slogans like 'It's what computers have become' is obviously upsetting a wide range of 'old school' computers," says the site.
Oh that cheeky Healthy Computing Volunteer Group. Check out the "shocking footage" for a laugh or two.
Thanks to Amadeo for the tip! To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!