Don't you miss the mixtapes of yesteryear? You know the ones you poured your heart and soul into for your BFF and crush and labeled with a black Sharpie?
You can get your digital mix tape fix with Mixwit, an awesome site that lets you build a song list, design a tape cover and share with friends. The site's instructions read: "It's your mix, so make something unique. Add pictures, photos, artwork, drawings..." Now there's a fun, nostalgia-inducing project!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!