If you're a real geek you've probably experienced mouse envy before. You know that feeling you get when you look over at your co-worker's desk and realize her mouse is cooler, cuter and more technologically advanced than yours? If you want to take the envy off your colleague, check out Mouse Envy, which happens to be the store website for Pat Says Now, a mouse designer from Switzerland.
While I knew about Pat Says Now's designs, and had even shared some of their cute animal designs with you in the past, I didn't know about the site until rubialala submitted it as a website of the day, calling it a "great place for cute geeky stuff."
I wouldn't recommend any of their designs for everyday use because they aren't exactly ergonomically sound, but I must admit they have some fun and droll worthy designs. I mean, where else are you gonna find a glam pirate or gold brain mouse?
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!