Man, what I would have given to be in CitizenSugar's shoes on Tuesday, to be at the inauguration in Washington. The millions of people, the excitement, and to be able to witness something so historic in person would have been incredible. But alas, there is something I can do to feel like I was a part of the action. Thanks to an awesome site called My Inaugural Photo, which is powered by the photo editing software provider FotoFlexer, I (and you too!) can instantly be in the center of Obama's swearing-in!
Do you have a cool site like this you want to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!