How great is this story? A couple from Kansas City, MO, decided to channel their love for robots by taking pieces of parts from antique and thrift stores to build their collection of "robot friends!" And with that, I bring you Nerdbots, a site that showcases their brilliant robot creations that just so happen to come with their very own name and personality description. If you have a soft spot for robots and would like to adopt a bot, prices range from $150-$190.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!