Done and done is one of my favorite — and overused — lines. So when I came across Now Do This, a to-do list application website, I couldn't help but give it a whirl. So maybe you can't see your entire to-do list like with Remember the Milk or sticky notes on your iGoogle page, but it is plain and simple. Just go to the website, enter your tasks and to-do items in order of priority, hit save, and it'll show you the first one on your list. Click done when a task is completed and it'll move on to the next one, just like that. Done and done.
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.