If you're not a pro Photoshopper but like playing with photos, check out RoundPic. The site performs the very, very simple task of cutting the corners off of online pictures, which I imagine it is quite useful if your photo-editing skills aren't up to par. As Lifehacker puts it:
"Rounded corners can give a photo album or personal website an elegant look, but only if you've downloaded the right software or learned the steps in Photoshop or the GIMP."
RoundPic helps you avoid that whole mess. How does it work? The RoundPic tool makes anti-aliased rounded corners for any avatars or images you upload (see sample at left). All you have to do is upload your picture and submit it.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!